- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website according to your request
- To deliver the products you have purchased
- To facilitate our communications with you
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To administer your account with us
- To ensure that the website is correctly displayed on your computer in the most effective manner. (Including assessing any application for and administration of such services). This includes responding to any questions you may have, providing you with recommendations on products in our stores or on our Platforms, maintaining your shopping cart on our Platforms, assessing your applications with us for any of our services, and providing our personalized service to you;
- To monitor and improve the provision of the services through the Platforms by analyzing trends, usage and shopping behaviour with us (whether on an individualized or aggregated basis). This helps us better understand how you and our collective customer base access and use our Site and services. For these purposes, we will use personal data about your gender, age, interests, geographical location, Platforms usage, shopping behaviour and other personal data that you provided to us;
- To provide you with information about your use of the Platforms;
- To enable us to verify your identity by matching your personal data with the information you provided to us via other means;
- To maintain and develop our relationship with you by allowing you to participate in our events and promotions when you so wish, and fulfilling any orders you may make with us (including verification and security checks of your details, and processing of your payments) -Where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes, to enable us to market our products electronically to you, or send you our newsletter and to provide you with information in related products or services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information, promotional material or details of offers which we think may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To send you notices about our service or any changes to it;
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased. We will pass on some of your personal information to the Designer of the products you have purchased for order fulfilment and customer support purposes. Payments that you make to the Designer will be received by Kickstarter Fashion Consultancy Limited (“Kickstarter”) for and on behalf of the Designer. The bank or other account information you provided will be collected and processed by the payment gateway. Neither we, Kickstarter nor the Designer has access to the bank or other account information you provided for payment of your orders.
We automatically collect data relating to your online session to provide our services to you, to gather statistical information on our server’s usage and to help us better meet your demands and expectations. This may include but is not limited to your browser type and version, your operating system and your IP address and/or domain name.
We also use functionality that sets a unique identifier to track your use of our Platforms across multiple devices so that your sessions are reported on our system as a single user rather than as multiple users.
We may also gather statistical information about sales, but we do not collect or hold credit or debit card details; these are collected and processed securely by our third party payment processing agent.