Amixin [Tilorone] - antiviral and immunomodulatory drug first synthesized in 1975 in USSR.
- effective against various viral infections, including influenza viruses, herpes and different acute respiratory viral infections;
- stimulates the formation in the body of its own interferons - protective proteins that have both high antiviral activity and the ability to activate the body's immune defenses;
- activates reduced immunity and prevents the development of complications, playing an important role in the treatment of protracted colds and flu;
- stimulating the formation in the body of all types of interferons (alpha, beta, gamma and lambda).
Tilorone is also known for its antitumor, anti-inflammatory and radiation-protective properties.
Take orally after meals
- the first 2 days of treatment - 1 tablet per day;
- then 1 tablet every 48 hours.
The courses of treatment - 6 tablets (in 10 days) for flu and ARVI treatment; 10 tablets (in 18 days) in cases of herpes infections.
Hypersensitivity to ingredients of the drug, age below 18 years old, pregnancy and lactation.